NZTA SSDF Segment Manager
The NZTA SSDF Segment Manager (SM) is a component of SSDF which:
- uses traffic flow measurements from SSDF to estimate the time required for vehicles to travel along sections of major transport routes within the Auckland region
- The routes available include:
- SH1, SH16, SH18, S20, SH20A, SH20B
- 30 arterial routes, including R12 – CBD – Auckland Airport route (See Notes – Arterial Routes)
- calculates the total time required to travel along a group of sections (known as a journey)
- provides facilities for maintaining the application data it uses.
The Segment Manager is accessible through a web interface (known as the Segment Manager 'web application').
Traffic flow information can be accessed by other applications through Segment Manager's webservice API (or feed).
Notes - Arterial Routes
Sign Posted Routes
|R05||Ellerslie Panmure Highway|
|R06||Eastern route (CBD to Otahuhu)|
|R08||Ti Rakau Drive-Harris Rd-East Tamaki Rd|
|R09||Great North Road|
|R10||Mt Albert to South Eastern Arterial (SEART)|
|R11||Blockhouse Bay Road|
|R12||CBD – Auckland Airport|
|R13||Te Atatu – Edmonton - Henderson Valley|
|R14||Mangere and Massey roads|
|R15||Godley and Hillsborough roads|
|R17||Roscommon and Weymouth roads|
|R21||East Coast Road-Wairau Road|
|R25||Greville Rd-East Coast Road|
|R29||Oteha Valley Road|
|R30||Te Irirangi and Cavendish drives|
|R31||Dairy Flat Highway|
|R34||Ormiston and Sandstone roads|
|R37||Wiri Station-Mill-Cosgrave roads|
|R80||Great North Road|
|R81||Great North Road|
|R84||SH1 to Neilson St|
|R85||Onehunga Wharf Rd|
|R99||SW interchange-Sandringham Road-Bond St|
On May 16, 2012 SSDF 6 was added. This is a new request format that developers should be familiar with.
Read about SSDF 6 in this document.